Southern Crossing Neighborhood Association Board
The Southern Crossing Neighborhood Association (SCNA) board is comprised of volunteers working on behalf of our neighborhood.
We encourage your participation whether it is as a one-time volunteer for an event, general interest in some of our initiatives around traffic or land use, special projects such as fire safety and septic to sewer, acting as a liaison between neighbors and the unique business district within our borders, or interest in joining the board - we want to hear from you!
Chair / NLA Representative
Karen Bergsvik - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair / Land Use Chair
Deby DeWeese - email@example.com
Lowell Von Ruden - firstname.lastname@example.org
IT / Communications
Lowell Von Ruden - email@example.com
The bylaws set forth the official name, boundaries, guidelines and rules recognized by the Bend City Council. The original bylaws were amended in August 2019.
Your Neighborhood Needs YOU!
Are you interested in:
* Secretary * General Board Member *
* Assist Land Use Chair with land use projects *
* Traffic and Street Safety *
* Strategic Planning * Special Event Planning *
* Safety, emergency preparedness, neighborhood response *
* Membership Development, Recruiting, Volunteer Outreach *
* Business liaison - establish and build relationships between the neighborhood and the business community within *
* Communications / Canvassing / Tabling Events *